Monday, August 8, 2011

the new TTC trains!

I finally rode in one of the new TTC trains (this confirmed they actually existed! I was beginning to think this was one of Rob Ford's ploy against the citizens.). I stepped inside, and thought "Whoa, I'm in the 21st century." It was great. The walls weren't yellowing, it was clean, the chairs were stain free, no smells, and the AC was strong. Win.

There are cool maps that light up and tell you which station you're at, and new signs that tell you which side to exit on:
And then there are ads inside the new train advertising ... the new train:

This is some good stuff for the city. Perhaps we can get new lines in less than 20 years.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, I hate them. They are just so... I`m not sure, futuristic in a platic-y way? Awful. Give me metal and and furry seats any day :)

    ReplyDelete