Sunday, January 8, 2012

Skating in Nathan Phillips Square

Skating at Nathan Phillips is fun, and not to mention everyone's favorite four letter F-word: Free. =D I love going since it's the only time you can glide under a blanket of Christmas lights. Not to mention, after your toes are frozen from skating, hot chocolate is an excellent treat to warm you up. On a side note, I went with a small group a week ago, and we saw a man proposing to his girlfriend in the middle of the rink. I wish I had a photo of that because it's kind of magical.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hope your 2012 is off to a great start, 
Jen.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you just managed to make Nathan Philips look pretty!!! I so did not think that was possible ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks ally =) it looks better when its dark

      Delete