Friday, August 5, 2011

It's your life

Ish, my blog partner, and I have a running joke that she has a god-given golden spoon for good luck. It's the only explanation for dodging the proverbial bullet by being 15 seconds late from getting into trouble all the time. I'll let her tell you her stories, but I got her a cool present from It's Your Life to commemorate this. The present to be reveiled later.

While I was there, I took a closer look at the store, and really wanted to share it! Nicole, who moved her whole life from Vancouver to Toronto to create more of her beautiful jewelry, has lovely pieces for a casual jewelry enthusiast. She's got chairs, crowns, keys, flowers, spoons, guns, blades, and everything under the sun dangling on chains, hooks, and more.



One of my favorites


Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment