Friday, September 23, 2011

cafe pamenar

My friend and I biked to Kensington Market to enjoy the last few days of outdoor coffee patio weather. We spotted Cafe Pamenar, a few short steps away from the massive bike rack in the market, and decided to investigate.
What caught my eye was that the cafe is super, super long from the front patio to the back porch, without being uncomfortable. I particularly adore this specific aesthetic of mixing wood, metals, and natural light. I don't know - is it called industrial chic? Restoration Hardware-esque?
 
We took a seat a communal table, sipping a cappacino for my friend Brian and London fog for me. I find that every cafe has a slightly different London fog, and this one was not sharp at all. In short, it tasted good.
I really like when groups of people are relaxing in a cafe and chatting, amongst the customers with books and laptops, and Wi-fi.
Good vibe, a bit hipster, overall it's an awesome cafe. Cheers to the final days of patio season!

<3, Jen

307 Augusta Ave
9am to 7pm Mon to Sat
9am to 6pm Sun
 http://cafepamenar.ca/

2 comments: