Tuesday, December 13, 2011

a casual stroll on Queen Street

I recently moved downtown, which I can definitely say is one of the best decisions of my life. There's the short proximity to the clubbing district (which begins literally, the next building over) and shopping and delicious coffee... I'm proud that I haven't lost it from overindulgence (But it's only been a few months, so let's not get too excited.) In the middle of all of that, there are a few peaceful things about the area that I'd like to highlight, which can be found on a quiet weekday evening.

This is Jon, wondering about ... y'know, such and such.

 OCAD legs
One of the last flowers to bloom before winter hits
Lots of old-school brick buildings...
... right across from interesting graffiti.

Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment