Tuesday, October 18, 2011

my favorite fall (tea) latte

I went to Moonbean early in the morning as the owner was unloading sacks of fresh coffee beans from a truck. On the way there, I passed tons of coffee drink advertisements that featured caramel-this and pumpkin-that. (I've tried six of them so far, so the ads are probably working.. Curses.) My drink at Moonbean, an unpretentious cafe in Kensington, has been the best drink of the fall season. It had a subtle flavor, and the sweet steamed milk warmed me right up.

It's one of those things you just have to go and try. 

I walked past the patio in the front of Moonbean. There were some birds being birds - picking at muffin crumbs.
I took a seat, and one bird initiated a stare down for my delicious treat: 
 
But I was all like, back off - get your own "rugelach" (aka mini croissant)
 
Finally, I enjoyed the delicious chai caramel tea latte:
Yum, 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment