Thursday, June 9, 2011

We'll be baack!

Hello! Ish and Jen are going to be posting again in July. There are tons of exciting projects and goodies to show you later in the summer, so it'll just keep getting hotter around here. (Omg, it was suppose to be 37 degrees yesterday in June, but it also showered hail. Wtf.)

So meanwhile:
- You can check out the action on the right bar.
- If you want to know when we're posting next, you can sign up for the email notification. (I don't spam you - pinky swear.)
- You can leave a message here if there's stuff you want to see more of. Like, more Ish, or more Jen, or more Toronto, or more specific people. Or more art. Or less is more and we're doing okay.

Have a great start to the summer!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait until this is back up! my morning reads are not as interesting lol.

    ps - what are you using to draw your pictures? they're so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tiff! I cant wait to get posting. Lol I use pen and paper =) old school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks tiff! I cant wait to get posting. Lol I use pen and paper =) old school.

    ReplyDelete