Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Clothing Show Part 1

When I set my mind to go to the Clothing Show, I told myself "Do not buy anything." Which was inherently silly. It's like going to a buffet and not eating anything. So that lasted for about 10 minutes. I purchased the products of the three women below who were my highlights of the show.

Priya Means Love
Priya makes an extensive line of handmade, 100% natural bath and body products made in the Annex. This Ginger Mint Foot Soother actually works great on the feet after an evening of tennis. It smells so good, I kind of want to eat my feet. Please make an ice cream flavor out of this to save me from myself. More on her esty page.

Dear Sukie
These are hand made wallets by Kristy. They come in tons of patterns, and the wallet has enough room for cards, and a zipper pouch for change (great). Kristy makes them in Toronto on her sewing machine. She also showed off her stuff on the Martha Stewart show. More on her etsy site.
My wallet by Dear Sukie


Subject II Change
This was my favorite booth at the show. There was so much eye candy here from cameo rings, beading, charms, leather with zebra carpet and a mini taj mahal. AJ, the designer, makes these great items in Toronto by hand. She certainly has a brilliant eye for style. Available on her etsy site.
AJ
Much appreciation to talented artisans,
Jen.

5 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the clothing show - it's one of those things I keep telling myself I'll do "next time". I love those cameo pendants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome post Jen!
    I appreciate your business and your kind words.
    Keep in touch!


    All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit it, I've been lurking around your gorgeous blog since The Clothing Show. :) It's so nice to be featured here, and I'm delighted to hear you've been enjoying the Ginger Mint, truly one of my faves. :)

    Cheers,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there going to be a part 2 of this post?

    ReplyDelete